Fusion IT is dedicated to being a leading information and media technology enterprise offering value-added business solutions to enhance the core potential and success of small to medium-sized business clients throughout Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and West Michigan.
"Business Technology Solutions Delivered with Integrity"
- To listen, collaborate and deliver proven vendor-supported technology business solutions as approved by our clients.
- To promote industry best practices that enhance our clients ability to compete favorably, contributing to their success and sustainability.
- To be accountable in the provisioning of cost-effective business solutions within our clients technology environment.
- To be exemplary in our leadership actions, prayerfully guided by our faith in God, serving others with honesty, humility, integrity and respect for all stakeholders and supported by decisions founded on Christian principles.
- To nurture an organizational team environment that promotes forward-thinking and positive attitudes.
- To equip our professional team using developmental growth tools enabling a highly-skilled workforce that applies its technology expertise in the service of our clients and community.
- To encourage and support our team to be selfless leaders who demonstrate good stewardship of the resources entrusted them.
It was in 1991 when the enterprising young veteran Kyle Wentworth departed his government post to exercise his entrepreneurial drive. Kyle, a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and former U.S. Army Information Systems Security Officer who worked as a Senior Systems Network Engineer with DOE top-security clearance at Los Alamos National Laboratories in New Mexico, headed back to Michigan. There, he founded Consultations Plus, LLC, and began serving a small business client base with IT solutions.
Fusion IT continued to grow and in the summer of 2016 celebrated its move to new offices at 4120 Brockton Drive. Located near the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, the offices are more centrally located for Fusion IT clients and provide space for the company to expand.