Any questions? Call our grant line at 616-287-1632
Grant Information and Requirements
for the CYBER SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT GRANT – 2020-08
Apply here for the Grant to provide a Cyber Security Risk Assessment and IT Optimization Review
The following “Cyber Security Risk Assessment Grant” (hereafter referred to as the GRANT) has the following minimum requirements and/or conditions:
- The use of this GRANT is restricted to businesses or organizations that are located in the following counties: Mason, Lake, Osceola, Clare, Oceana, Newaygo, Mecosta, Isabella, Muskegon, Kent, Ottawa, Ionia, Clinton, Montcalm, Calhoun, Branch, Allegan, Barry, Eaton, Van Buren, Kalamazoo, Berrien, Cass, St. Joseph or Branch.
- The GRANT may not be exchanged for cash but is used to provide the services listed below (i.e. SERVICES)
- The recipient of the GRANT must schedule the use of the GRANT within 30 days of receipt. The scheduled date(s) for execution of the GRANT SERVICES must be within 120 days of receipt.
- To qualify for the GRANT the recipient of the GRANT must have a minimum of 15 SEATS not to exceed 250 SEATS. SEATS are defined as users that use computer workstations, laptops, tablets, etc.
- Failure to claim the awarded GRANT will cause the recipient to forfeit the GRANT and return it to the pool of awardable GRANTs.
- GRANTs are awarded on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis and are at the sole discretion of the GRANT provider.
- GRANT Funding provided by ENTRE Partners.
- A portion of the GRANTs have been set aside for minority owned businesses or non-profit organizations. For non-profit organizations and minority owned businesses, proof of status (IRS Designation letter) will be required to exercise the GRANT (if the GRANT comes from that designated pool).
- SERVICES – The recipient of the GRANT will receive as part of the GRANT the following services:
- Cyber Phishing Test
- Dark Web Scan
- Security Review
- IT Optimization Review
- On Site Inspection
- One hour consult to share the findings