Only 35 Percent of Small and Midsized Businesses Remain Profitable After a Cyberattack*
Fortunately, our certified security professionals specialize in keeping them safe
Don’t think cybersecurity is important to your business? Well, here are some statistics to consider:
- 54% of all cyber attacks on small or midsized businesses (SMBs) result in financial damages of more than $500,000 including, but not limited to, lost revenue, customers, opportunities, and out-of-pocket costs ~ Cisco 2018 Security Capabilities Benchmark Study
- Manufacturers comprised 13 percent of security incidents and 18 percent of attacks in 2017 ~ IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence Index
- It takes organizations an average of 196 days to detect a breach ~ Ponemon Institute, 2017
*Only 35% of (SMBs) could remain profitable for more than three months if they permanently lost access to essential data. More than half would be unprofitable in under a month. – Better Business Bureau State of Cybersecurity 2017.
Proactive Threat Identification and Response:
- Strategic Risk Assessment and Management
- Dark Web Monitoring and Reporting
- Security Incident Response and Management
- Network Monitoring and Management
- Disaster Recovery and Back-Up Solution
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Advanced Email Threat Protection
- End User Security Awareness Training
DO YOU KNOW YOUR RISK?
Fusion IT is offering a FREE CyberSecurity Assessment and Dark Web Scan (a $500 value).Learn More
Reduce Cost, Downtime and Lost Customers with an Effective Plan
System downtime is one of the most significant issues following a cyber attack. A 2018 study of small and midsized businesses found that 40 percent of respondents experienced eight hours or more of system downtime due to a severe security breach in the past year. What could those eight hours cost your business?
Minimize the financial impact of a security breach by taking steps today. A proactive cybersecurity plan, employee awareness and training, and recovery solution can assist in alleviating downtime and cost.
Finding qualified, experienced security professionals has become increasingly difficult. Fortunately, Fusion IT’s team of cybersecurity experts are particularly qualified to assist you. Our team includes
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) and Certified Information Security Managers (CISM) – designations that require extensive experience and constant training to maintain certification.
- More than 50 years of combined experience in the prevention and remediation of cybercrime
- A heritage of implementing top-clearance, military-grade cybersecurity
- Engineers qualified to manage PCI and HIPPA security compliance issues
Protect Your Data Today
Nearly 1,600 data breaches were reported in 2017, up nearly 45% from the previous year. Don’t let your company become a statistic. Contact us today to speak to one of our security specialists or complete the form above to request your FREE CyberSecurity Assessment and Dark Web Scan.