Job Title: Dispatcher & Service Team Lead
Term: Full Time M-F 8AM-5PM
Department: Service and Support – FIT BizUnit
Reports to: Service Manager
Considered a team leader, this position is responsible for the service team effectiveness and client services satisfaction. It supports the first two levels of service requests that relates to all technology supported hardware and software platforms concurrently attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems. Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Up to L2 technical network support level: connectivity, switches, firewalls, and security
- Responsible to schedule and dispatch all IT professional services members team (incl projects) to ensure overall performance levels of 60-75% utilization of its billable resources. Subject to management changes as processes improve.
- Drive problem investigations and resolutions as required to ensure SLA’s are met
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- System documentation maintenance and review in the company approved application
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Function as the client’s single point of contact for all types of escalated service requests
- Manage the quality of client services measured by client survey results to a minimum of 80% satisfaction score
- Ensure service requests are processed as they arrive from all intake methods or direct client input
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Administration of RMM software
- RMM Monitoring and Issue Resolution
- Participate in Support Desk phone queue
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seek opportunities to increase client service satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Escalate service requests to your superior when it cannot be scheduled within the agreed service levels
- Monitor and manage ConnectWise ticket queue
- Participate in onboarding of new FIT Assurance clients
- Maintain client network maintenance schedule and ticket templates
- Champion all ConnectWise integrations
- Design and create Standard Operating Procedures processes and workflows for management approval
- Lead successful implementation and training development of the same.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Supervisor
- Record all time worked as it occurs on service tickets or projects including expenses into ConnectWise.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Review and approve service team’s time and expense sheets in ConnectWise
- Review and approval of completed service tickets.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with emerging technologies
- Perform any and all other duties to the best of one’s ability as assigned by supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and client-care
- Exceptional interpersonal psychology skills to manage irate clients that lead to problem resolution
- Professional IT certifications and related experience beneficial, but not required.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
- 5+ years applied related experience
- 4-year college degree in Information Management Systems or equivalent acceptable experience
- Proficient in planning and written communications with accurate typing skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong client orientation
- Skilled with intermediate computer and operating system knowledge
- Critical thinking skills and adapts to change quickly
- A quick study and desire for knowledge acquisition
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task and work in a fast-moving environment
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
Compensation and Benefits: Salary or Wages commensurate with proven experience. Benefit offerings are participative with personal insurances: health, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, holidays and matching retirement plan. The company also promotes professional and personal growth with certification incentives and other programs. Personality and skill level testing are used to assess and assist in development goals that are mutually beneficial to growth and success.
Rev. 1.1 2021Dispatcher